Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, 2 March 2014

Lush Hair Treatment - Roots (Review) for hair growth!



This Hair Treatment does exactly what it describes on the container. It has a fresh minty smell which is strong but it does wonders to my hair. I had a bob cute early may 2013. I have recently been wanting to grow my hair and I have tried so much product that claim to help hair growth but I have only seen results when I started using this!
Like it says:
The root to great hair here starts at the scalp: we've used three kinds of mint to stimulate the scalp and hair follicles. We follow this up with extra virgin olive oil, honey, and nettle, and finish it with citrus essential oils to give your mood the same lift as your hair.

If you haven't tried it, what are you waiting for?! try it! 
it's spectacular, it makes my roots come alive! It so minty and zingy it makes me feel like I'm doing something great for my scalp!
I massage this on to dry hair for 20 minutes and rinse it. It makes me feel so relaxed!
My hair feels full and healthy after I use it. I use it twice a week, which unfortunately means I go through the pot quite fast. I think I finish one pot in less than 2 months. But if I'm honest it's totally worth it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment