I don't know about you, but when I'm pregnant I want to dress up my baby bump. I want it to look as cute as it gets! I see people outside in their trackies and hoodies not caring and hiding their baby bump and think no. That's not going to be me! Here are some amazing shops that have great maternity wear!


This dress is from H&M! Only £14.99.
This top I love! It's from Mothercare for only £16.80!
I love how this dress can be adjusted from the back to make it tighter and loose. This dress is from Topshop for only £20.00
These leggings!😍 I will probably be wearing leggings 24/7! I hate jeans and I probably won't be wearing them.
I love this dress, it's so simple and perfect for anything professional. £30.00 from topshop!
New look has amazing little cute tops and maternity clothes. They're so cute.
Of course you don't have to buy maternity clothes from the maternity section there are clothes that would fit you that are 'normal' lol
Let me know if you know of any online websites or other shops!
No comments:
Post a Comment