Lately I have been thinking maybe I have PCOS, PCOS for those of you who aren't aware of is Polycystic ovary syndrome. The reason I have been thinking I may have it is because of my irregular periods and...This is quite embarrassing but, I have also got hair around my nipples (oh! no!) anyway it's is what it is! I have booked my appointment with the doctor to talk about it and will be writing about it. The appointments are always so far! they've booked me in for the 20th of March. :(More about my weight, health etc.
I am 55kg and I am 5'1 (quite short I know) in the past 8 months I have gone from being 47kg to 55! (weight gain is another symptom of PCOS) but this could be due to the lack of exercise and not so healthy food! I am terrible at keeping myself motivated when it comes to health in general. I have been wanting to start the gym for a while now :( but I feel like I need a gym partner. (excuses I know)
I believe I'm of average weight and shouldn't really be having major issues with pregnancy e
specially because of my age.
Having a baby is something I have always wanted. & it's quite painful to know that there's a possibility I can't or I can't have one the 'normal' way like everyone else. I know it takes an average of 1 year to conceive but It's almost a year!
Anyway, all in all I wish everyone who is TTC and myself the best of luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment