Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, 27 February 2014

Things I have tried whilst TTC - Pre-seed lubricant

I have decided to try and conceive on my own for the first year before going to the doctors and asking if there's anything wrong and so over the 8 months that I have been TTC I have used different techniques and products. One of them being pre-seed.
Pre-seed is something I have just recently purchased on Ebay and I have only used it twice. So this is just an 'initial' thought.

The reason I bought pre-seed is because I have read that most lubricants are harmful to sperm, they actually kill the sperm which is no good for when you're trying for a baby. Pre-seed claims to be 'fertility friendly' and not harmful to sperm. On ebay it cost me £13.99 and it comes in a 40g tube with 9 applicators or syringes.


PROS:
The actual product has a consistency of your natural body's lubricating fluid, which is exactly what is says on the box. Most lubricants that I buy are either thick, oily and sticky however, pre-seed is so natural I mean I don't feel like taking a shower after using it like I do when I use for e.g. Ann summers lubes. Which I love. Another thing is that sometimes I find that other lubricant leave a somewhat burning sensation down below and with this is doesn't at all.

It comes with 9 syringes which is great for using the lubricant inside, to give sperm the fluid they may need to get to the cervix. Instead of just putting it on the outside.

So far like I said I have only used it twice. But I will keep using it.

                                                                                    CONS:
There's only one bad thing about it which is the size and the stiffness of the syringes. It's quite hard to put it inside and I don't know why maybe I'm using it wrong or it's just the way it is. but I find it a little uncomfortable.

That's about all I know for now! I hope it really does work for me and I totally recommend it even if it ends up not working! because it is a great lubricant.

No comments:

Post a Comment