So today I went for an internal ultrasound scan, they found out that I have PCOS on one of the ovaries which is why I am finding it difficult to get pregnant. I already had a feeling I had PCOS but hearing it from a professional made me feel numb. After I finished with the doctors, I took the bus home no thoughts, no feelings..It's when I got home that it really hit me. I started crying, I know that there's treatment for the symptoms, I know that there's MANY people that have this syndrome, and have been able to conceive. It's just hard to take it in.
I have all these thoughts running around my head and writing about it now is making me feel somewhat better. I mean it is only on one ovary, I have a higher chance than those with two I should be grateful.
So starting from today, I have decided that I need to stop sulking. Eat healthy, exercise & take the time to really be thankful. Everything happens for a reason. It's not like I am NEVER going to be able to have children.
Just because something has happened, it doesn't mean it will never happen. It just means it hasn't happened YET.
Tell me your PCOS journey, pregnancy successes. I would love to read :)
Take care.

No comments:
Post a Comment