Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

To do lists and what not.

Now that I know I have PCOS I have to change my lifestyle, I need to do a proper diet plan that I will stick to. I am 20, 5'1 and I weigh 8.9 stones. I added on weight dramatically through out these past few months. I just want to go back to what I was. 
To do list - 
  • get rid of all junk food Inc. white bread/pasta/rice.
  • Buy more greens and fruits.
  • Get rid of canned food.
  • Make a exercise/diet timetable.
These four things I believe will change things dramatically. On top of that, I just need to remind myself that just because I found out that I have PCOS, I shouldn't let it control me and for those of you who are reading and are going through this right now. There are better happier days waiting for us once we get through this. We need to stay strong think about our partners because they're going through this with you. We can't be selfish. 

I will write about what happens next in my TTC journey after I have my doctors appointment.

Hard times will always lead to something great :)

Stay positive x

No comments:

Post a Comment