It looked like this. It was awkward. Anyway. I booked an appointment with my GP to talk about my results. She said they've found cysts on one ovary. (Which I already knew from the scan). She booked me in with a gynaecologist and because me and my partner are not registered at the same GP she asked him to go and give his sample in and bring the results to the gyno.
Another thing that has been happening is that, I have been craving sugary food and I can't resist but eating it. I know I should stop buying but it's like even if I don't then I make it otherwise I get a headache. Like a major headache. I get angry at everything. It's sooooo frustrating. Like I just get mad at everything that comes out of my partners mouth even if it's a joke. He's starting to get frustrated by it too. But I don't know why I get angry. I hate it.
Anyway, let me know if anyone has any tips on controlling my feelings/cravings! I'll greatly appreciate it.
Stay positive x


No comments:
Post a Comment