Hello everyone who may be reading!
It's been SOOOOOO long since I last posted!! So let me give you a summary.
I have had irregular periods since I started my periods I believe. So it has always been hard to pin point when I am ovulating. So I pointed this out to my GP they did an ultra sound and found a few cysts in my ovaries so they said that it's PCOS so for the longest time I thought it was PCOS that was preventing us from conceiving. I honestly think they went about all of this the wrong way. They started me on the pill and metformin. I stopped taking them simply because I had awful side effects. she told me to lose weight even though I had bmi of 22. So I thought that was odd.
Then they asked my husband to provide a sperm sample, his results didn't come out great either. He had a low sperm count and low motility which for a 22 year old is very odd. So they said they would book him in to see if there's any blockage or anything. The letter took 3 months to arrive. They also said they are booking me for another appointment. They booked it for next year 2016. I feel like they are longing things out because of our age, The doctor was extremely judgmental about our relationship and age.
So because I felt like the NHS was not taking us seriously. We pulled our pants up and booked an appointment with a private clinic...
I will talk to you some more about what happened next in the next blog!
If you are going through the same thing, or have any tips or advice for us please please please leave it in the comments section!
But bye for now!
love shay
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment