Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, 29 October 2015

PRAM GOALS!

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all well and happy!

So, if you didn't know by now haha we are TTC and I still have a lot of hope that it will happen one way or another we will have that baby! BUT for now, I have all this time to plan and fantasies about what I will buy and what I will do. You know how we are when it comes to planning we plan everything to the last inch! I have decided to share whats been going on in my head and things I have found online that I definitely will buy for my bump, baby and me.

I know what pram I want to get, however, if you have any other better suggestions or you have this pram and you don't recommend it please let me know.

So the pram I am in love with is
Stokke® Xplory®
for £849.00


I am in love! I know it's a little pricey, but it's going to be my first baby, and I can always keep it for my second baby or sell it! So with all the accessories I need for inside the car, ect it will all in all be just under £1,700 and for something that I am in love with I honestly believe it's worth every penny.














Let me show you what this includes!!







Now, I don't know if you have noticed but this blog is for me as well as for you. I am writing down all the price tags just so I know haha!

Hope you find this helpful.

Love always,

Shay

xxx




















No comments:

Post a Comment