Last night, 9pm I triggered Buserelin. Triggering itself didn't hurt at all. However, 4am in the morning, I tried to turn in bed and the pain and heaviness woke me up. I felt so heavy in the abdominal area I don't know how to explain it but it was just heavy and sore. Went toilet for a wee, the pain lessened a little. However, I tried to lie down again and there it was. So I sat up. I keep having to waddle to the toilet and back. I've been drinking a lot of coconut water and water.. Some nuts and grapes only because that was available to me in the room. I didn't even want to try making my way down the stairs and in to the kitchen. I feel awful. I just want them out I can't wait until tomorrow.
More updates on everything tomorrow! Pray for me x

No comments:
Post a Comment