29/02/2016 - I went in for my scan today, everything was going well, my follicles have now grown to 20-17mm on my right ovary and 20-14 on the left. I have 20 on the right and 8-9 on the left. However, she told me that my Embryo Transfer may have to be canceled because of my high estrogen levels which were over 9000. Which broke my heart. I guess I should have just stuck to having no expectations, but after a while when everything was going so well, I started to feel hopeful. . I just don't want to have an FET. What if they don't survive. What about all the dates I have planned that will all be ruined. I guess it's my fault for getting my hopes up.
I was told to take my Gonal F and my centrotide as normal between 4-7 and then trigger at 9pm ready for egg retrieval on Wednesday at 7.30.
I don't know what to say, my heart feels like it's been squeezed.

No comments:
Post a Comment