Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Friday, 26 February 2016

CYCLE DAY 10 SCAN & BLOOD TEST.

Today I had an appointment where I finally got to know how many follicles have devolved and what size.
I was so excited/worried that I couldn't sleep the night before and I spent the night on Google, searching other people's results. 

So now I have finally got my results, I can share it with you. 

Right ovary, there were 20 follicles, biggest one was 20mm. However, the rest of them were 13-11mm
Left ovary, there were only 9 follicles, ranging from 14-12.

She told me to drink a lot of water, and I will get a call this afternoon to talk about my next steps. 
She also said that earliest predicted egg collection date would be this Tuesday or Wednesday. 

I am a little worried about the 20mm follicle, because It will keep growing to become even bigger. 
 I walked in with no expectations.. But I didn't expect the 20mm one to be there. Ahh well.

Bring on Mondays scan! 💪🏽


No comments:

Post a Comment