So, since I last posted I said we had 8 day 3 embryos. Well, they all survived to day 5!! And were all frozen! Which was fantastic news! I had 3 5AA blastocysts a few 4AA and 4AB. One was 3AA. Which was another thing that made me happy.
I think so far I want one embryo transferred. But I read online that embryos help each other transplant so I was thinking of transferring 3AA and 5AA. I'm not sure yet though. I have started my norethestrone tablets and I started my period and I also started my everol 100 two patches which I have to change every 3 days. So because I started my patches on Thursday, I'd change them on Sunday. I have an appointment on cycle day 15 for an ultrasound and blood test. Hopefully, my wall is over 8mm.
I can't wait until this is over and I have my baby inside me.

No comments:
Post a Comment