My day 15 scan was yesterday. My lining was 9cm. Which is amazing news because it means that my embryo will have a nice thick wall to implant into and nothing has to be canceled or changed.
I have started my progesterone pessaries today I inserted one this morning. A lot of discharge very messy. And I feel like it's making me feel really tired and sleepy.
I am still on my estrogen patches.
And I have booked an apponemnt for acupuncture before and after my transfer. I was told to call on Tuesday (day before transfer)
The only thing I'm worried about is that I have exams in May. Really worried that the stress will put my baby in danger.
But if God wills, everything will be fine. I'm thankful I made it this far without going mad shit crazy.
But we made it!!!
Stay strong.
The only thing I'm worried about is that I have exams in May. Really worried that the stress will put my baby in danger.
But if God wills, everything will be fine. I'm thankful I made it this far without going mad shit crazy.
But we made it!!!
Stay strong.

No comments:
Post a Comment