Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, 5 May 2016

WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!

So, I went in for my transfer!!!! My goodness it was the worst experience I've had all year. Beats all the injections I've been taking. I drank a litre of water and I had to hold it in. I started crying because it was so painful and uncomfortable. The transfer itself was less than 1 minute. It's the prep that had me in agony. But it was done and as soon as that was done I ran to the toilet and it was the best feeling ever.
The we went home no waiting round nothing and I took my baby home.
Days following the transfer we excruciating. I googled everything from 'first signs of implantation' to 'whys my poop so dark' (tmi) but it was because of the progesterone.
As most infertile I caved and tested way too early. I think it was 4dp5dt. It was negative of course. Then I tested again at 5dp5dt and I saw a line so faint. I said it was an indent. And then again today... And although still faint it is definetly there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like doing a dance and jumping around. I hope baby sticks all the way!!! I'm going to test again at 9dp5dt!!!
 6dp5dpt very faint line!

 7dp5dt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment