Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, 5 May 2016

Early pregnancy symptoms

So I am exactly 4 weeks pregnant. My baby is 2 weeks old in development and I am due around 12th of January 2017.
The day after my 5 day FET I felt very painful pinches and stabs? on the left side of my very lower abdomen. They stopped the next day.
I also started feeling extreme hunger, I mean 10-20 minutes after a meal I would get hungry again.
6-8dpt I had period like cramps which was very worrying because I thought I was going to get my period.
I had no spotting.
oh and through out since day of transfer I was very fatigued. I took a nap in the afternoon and still woke up tired and sleepy.
and 5dp5dt my breasts started to hurt like they do before AF is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment